Software Engineering Teaching Assistant
Up to RM1600
As a teaching assistant, you will work with helping and supporting the coaches with practical elements in many aspects of the courses we offer. This could for example be exercise tutoring and/or help with updating content in the students learning platform as well as writing blog posts related to the course. This will also include, but not limited to:
- Help to design, develop and delivers a variety of classes in software engineering courses.
- Engages students through a variety of instructional techniques, hands-on industry learning, and team projects to prepare them for gainful employment.
- Collaborates on program development and improvements, keeps current on coding industry standards, trends, and technological upgrades to ensure the program remains cutting edge and relevant.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Ruby or Python.
- Knowledge in robotics for kids is an advantage.
- As fresh graduates from university, you must have built software projects during your university years.
- As fresh graduates from coding bootcamp, you must show your portfolio on Github.
- For those with working experience, you must have worked in tech startups with practical technical skills.
No jobs found.