Visual Designer I
Up to RM1800
For this role, you will collaborate with a cross-functional team, including designers, engineers, product managers, copywriters and marketing team to ensure our branding is consistent and appealing. If you have the ability to convey messages and information through illustrations, graphics, videos and patterns, we’d like to meet you.
To be successful as a visual designer, you should exhibit experience in visual design and the ability to contribute creative expertise to brainstorming sessions. Outstanding visual designers are team players who apply their creativity to varied design requirements.
Ultimately, you will design aesthetically-pleasing products that capture our brand and engage our audiences.
- Manage and produce live stream contents.
- Manipulating and editing film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Stay up-to-date with design application changes and industry developments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Portfolio of related work.
- Hands-on experience with image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and visual details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
No jobs found.